quarta-feira, 18 de abril de 2012

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman!
You are the woman that makes me dream;
You are the woman that I hallucinate ...
The Bright Women!
His warmth and fullness
Star light, lights ... all fascinating!

Carolina!
The center of all kinds ...
Linda, who brings the desire amazed!
You're attention and concern;

Her warm kiss is sweet;
It makes my heart stopped beating!
Are you revestes warrior of strength

Carolina!
The poetry that I do at night;
The life I have in the morning;
You are the love

The truth that encourages me!
Your look is more beautiful;
Confuse you with a dream or myth!
Wonder Woman dressed in a robe of grace

Carolina!
You are female, a woman, a girl
The love that shines through me
Elegance is your spiritual
Skin Silk angelic touch!

In the tone of your voice
The emotion and sincerity
Creative always smiles
My love you have availability

Your presence is deeply
In his peace overwhelms me
Carol of my heart
An infallible demonstration
Everything you touch turns to gold

Women's unique and important
An infallible arrow at the target
every drop of my blood
The beloved who consecrate


By Alexandre Peter

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário